Saturday, September 14, 2013

Down a race

Well, I am down a half marathon for the year and I am pretty bummed about it. I was supposed to do the St. Augustine 10K on a Saturday and the Half on Sunday. An email was sent that they are now doing all the races on Sunday. I am already signed up for the 10K so that is the one I am stuck with. I was using the two races to gauge how much more training I needed to do for the Tinkerbell 10K and Half in January, where I am aiming for a 2 hour or less half time. Oh well. I do have another half I am very tempted to do and may go ahead and take the plunge and sign up for it even though it is weeks earlier and I am currently injured. More about that in my next blog post.

Have you ever been excited about a race and it was canceled?

No comments:

Post a Comment