Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Goals

First up August goals revisited....

Running: 86+ miles Even with my missed training day I exceeded this goal!! 
Elliptical: 200 minutes Fail! I only did 105 minutes and that was at the beginning of the month. 
Push-ups: 200 Fail! I started doing them at the beginning of the month and forgot about them. I threw the paper away that I was keeping track of them on so I have no clue how many I even did. 
Squats: 1800 See push up response above 
Lifestyle: Eat clean most of the week and give myself one indulge day for each meal per week. I did really well with this. Eating clean is not hard for me at all and I feel so much better when I do. Even while at Disney I ate pretty good besides the treats and a hot dog. 

September Goals:
Running: 105 miles
Elliptical: 200 minutes
Plank every day
Push up's: 200
1 minute wall sit 3 days a week.

What are your goals for September? 

No comments:

Post a Comment